Located on Menekleous street, this church has been dated by reference to the age of the frescoes decorating its interior. As a matter of fact, sections of such frescoes have been transferred to and put on show on the premises of the Palace of the Grand Master. During the Ottoman rule (1522-1912) the church functioned as a mosque under the name of “Kadi Mescit”, before its being rehabilitated as a place of Christian cult, together with several other Christian sites, upon the annexation of the Dodecanese to the Hellenic State (1948).
- Church of Agios Konstantinos (St. Constantine) and Agia Eleni (St. Helen)
- 36.44365865226666, 28.224740624427795