This Mosque is situated on byway off Socratous street, leading all the way to the Marine Gate. Dating from 1888, the Mosque is estimated to have been built on the site of an earlier Muslim shrine, destroyed by fire after having stood for several centuries on the site which – estimates have it – had previously been occupied by a Christian church built at the time of the Knights and dedicated to St. Sebastian. The Mosque was commissioned by Sinan Bey. Similar to the case of Mehmet Agha Mosque, this one also stands on a floor. Restoration works about the Sindrivan Mosque were brought to completion in 2004.
- Sindrivan Mosque
- 36.443639233144744, 28.22826236486435